State of the Industry: Healthcare Facilities Now and Post-Pandemic
HCD Virtual will kick off with a live keynote panel moderated by Jennifer Kovacs Silvis, editor-in-chief of Healthcare Design. A multidisciplinary group of industry experts will offer their unique perspectives on top-of-mind issues including where the industry stands in its response to COVID-19 and how lessons learned this year should be applied to future projects. The panel will also explore the role design plays in solving issues tied to health equity and access to care; ways to improve patient, family, and staff experience; and more.
The panelists are:
- Carolyn BaRoss, principal, health, Perkins&Will
- David Grandy, vice president, delivery system design & innovation, Kaiser Permanente
- Walter Jones, senior vice president, campus transformation, The MetroHealth System
- Jeff Stouffer, global director, principal, executive vice president, HKS Inc.
- Barbara Wagner, executive vice president, Clark Construction
- Jennifer Kovacs Silvis, editor-in-chief, Healthcare Design (moderator)
CEUs: 1 AIA HSW, 1 IDCEC
Executive Vice President, Clark Construction
Principal, Health, Perkins&Will
Vice President, Delivery System & Innovation, Kaiser Permanente
Global Director, Principal, Executive Vice President, HKS Inc.
Senior Vice President, Campus Transformation, The MetroHealth System
Editor-in-Chief, Healthcare Design